Professionals Serving the Networks
The MAPAQ (Quebec Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food) mandates the Coordination services-conseils (CSC) for the every day support of the Réseaux Agriconseils. Besides the completion of different projects and sound management of the networks, the CSC:
- supports all 13 Réseaux Agriconseils as regards their mission as regional one-stop shop for advisory services to agricultural and agri-food businesses;
- supports the proper functioning of the networks;
- ensures compliance with the mandate and the increased administrative efficiency of the Réseaux Agriconseils;
- promotes the networks and advisory services;
- develops group tools for networks and the advisory provider.
Contact one of the members of the Coordination services-conseils team.
See the latest CSC Annual Report.
Partnership with the MAPAQ: Advisory Services Program
The ASP is promoting the competitiveness and sustainability of Quebec agricultural and agri-food businesses. Its aim is to have a greater number of businesses receiving, through the Réseaux Agriconseils, a wider range of services for supporting managers in conducting their business.
The financial assistance provided enables businesses, on an individual basis, to benefit from advisory services in agri-food, management, technique and added value . This assistance is also provided to groups of businesses pursuing common goals, specifically concerning knowledge transfer and sharing.
This program is effective until March 31, 2018.
- Full text of the program (PDF 305 Ko)
- Brochure – Advisory Services Program (available soon)